Price: EUR 465,000.00
Engines: 2 x MAN D2842LE404 1300hp
Stunning example with refit 2012 - Charter coded and ready to use.
Great build quality, fantastic condition, and charter coded if needed. Princess V65 year 2002 with twin MAN 1.300 hp engines,
6 in 3 double cabins all ensuite + crew.
A beautiful example of this popular cruiser, very well equipped incl. air conditioning, bow thruster, hardtop with electric roof, generator, teak cockpit and side decks, new tender. Extensive refit in 2012 incl. all new teak decks, new entertainment equipment, new galley equipment etc. VAT and Spanish matriculation tax paid. Immaculate, best example on themarket!
Sleeps 6 in 3 double cabins all ensuite + crew. Cherry wood interior, cream leather sofas, cream carpets. TV / DVD in saloon & master, Sony stereo system with CD.
3 burner ceramic hob
Microwave / oven / grill
Washer / dryer
Furuno 1933 colour radar
Furuno GPS / plotter
Depth & log
Onan 17.5 KW generator
Air conditioning throughout
Bow thruster 11 hp
Twin garage for tender & jetski
Stern mooring winches
Fenders & lines
Hardtop with electric roof
Teak side decks
2 x 6 man Life rafts (new)
Delta anchor w/60m chain
New Avon 320 DL tender
Work carried out 2012
1. New teak deck complete boat (aft deck, side decks, bow & bathing platform)
2. Replaced sliding roof motor, wires and complete roof canvas (2 layer finish)
3. Replaced all exterior seating and cushions in Movida Met (Hi tech, very expensive hard wearing material)
4. Replaced bow cushions in same expensive material all in Cappuchino & darker brown colour match
5. Replaced anchor windlass motor
6. Replaced all entertainment and TV, DVD (Blu Ray), Sony surround and subwoofer system
7. Changed all speakers for new Sony marine system
8. Replaced all ships galley equipment, and bedding with new
9. Changed all fuel injector heads on both main engines and carried out full engine service changing the oil twice during the 2012 season
10. Fully serviced the generator and dismantled and cleaned the heat exchanger on both main engines and generator
11. Sanded back to primer coat in March 2012 and then re-applied 2 coats epoxy primer followed by 2 coats international self-polishing antifoul
12. Replaced aft cutlass bearings and stern seals in March 2012
13. Changed the tender for a fast Avon320DL Jet tender for waterskiing etc
14. Purchased complete set of Liferafts (2X6 man), Life Jackets (14), flares, fire extinguishers, and all safety equipment for MCA and Spanish commercial requirements
Plus a full med spec with everything you would want on a boat.
Please fill in the following form and we will pass your contact details on to the broker you want to contact.